Level 1 Coaching with Performance Analysis
Developed by Ulster University and Performa Sports, this half-day course has been tailored for coaches and managers to help build the fundamentals of analysis and how to define and shape key performance indicators for measurement and analysis. We extend this further into the coaching process demonstrating how performance analysis can be used as a highly effective teaching aid to improve player performance learning.
What will I gain?
• 21-days free trial of Performa Sports iPad application
• Opportunity to benefit from Higher Education
• University of Ulster certification
• Good understanding of Performa Sports software
• Knowledge to apply analysis and performance communication in coaching
• £20/€30 discount towards our Level 4 CPPD course in applied performance analysis
- Find Out More
Please complete the form below to register your interest and to receive further details.
Wed 5th Apr 7pm - 10pm, Dublin
Tue 11th Apr 7pm - 10pm, Cookstown
Thur 18th May 7pm - 10pm, Leicester
Tue 23rd May 7pm - 10pm, Belfast
Thur 8th Jun 7pm - 10pm, Dublin
Thur 22nd Jun 7pm - 10pm, Edinburgh
Contact me about a group or private course
Are you a student?
Do Not Fill This Out